- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management or related field.
- Have at least 3-5 years of experience in a human resources role, preferably in the hospitality industry.
- Experience in employee relations, recruitment, training, and development is highly valued.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and leadership skills are necessary.
- Proficiency in computer applications.
- A strong customer service orientation is essential as the HR Supervisor will interact with employees, management, and job applicants on a regular basis.
- Good knowledge of labor laws, regulations, and compliance requirements related to employment.
- Attention to detail, good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Team player: As a member of the property management team, the HR Supervisor must be able to work collaboratively with other departments to ensure the properties’s overall success.
- Assist to manage the Personal & Administration Department and supervise all staff in the department ensuring that all work is done efficiently and effectively.
- Ensure compliance with all policies and procedures, and current local and government regulations pertaining to employment practices.
- In charge of recruitment, selection and hiring process to ensure that the best qualified and suitable candidates are selected and all hiring activities are done properly and in a professional manner together with Operations Manager.
- In charge of the onboarding process and ensure that all new hired staff are given a proper induction during their first days and evaluation during their probation period.
- In charge of all staff movements and ensure that all movements such as new hiring, resignation, promotion or transfer are properly managed, recorded and updated on the system and in each staff’s file together with the HR manager.
- Handle staff payroll processes and ensure that the whole process is completely done on a timely basis and accurately.
- Handle activities and payments which are related to payroll such as social security fund, provident fund, personal income tax and pension scheme.
- Prepare employment certification letters or any documentation related to staff information
- Coordinate visa and work permit and ensure that all renewals or new applications are done in a timely manner.
- Liaise with government offices such as the Labor Department, Revenue Department, licensing department Social Security & Health Insurance and ensure that all legal requirements are carried out effectively.
- Ensure applicable laws, regulations, company policies and procedures, and staff agreements are followed in relation to Grievance and Disciplinary procedures. Consult with department heads on appropriate actions and make recommendation to HR Manager on final action to be taken.
- Coordinate staff activities.
- Prepare monthly reports or relevant reports as required.
- Handle general staff enquiries in a professional manner and liaise with all concerned parties
- Administer the performance management programme and act in an advisory capacity to heads of departments on this process.
- Manage administrative functions: purchasing, repair and maintenance and all other general affairs requirements.
- Supervise and manage the performance of employees in Personnel & Administration Department by mentoring, coaching, training and giving constructive feedback.
What we offer :
- Part of a dynamic team in a fast-paced environment with constant expansion.
- Full package with BPJS, Annual Leave, THR.
- 1 year contract with 3 months probation period.
Please send your resume exclusively by e-mail to :
Canggu Property Management Bali
firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject HR Supervisor – CPM” in English.
Due date by 31 April 2023