HHRMA Seminyak – We are looking for passionate Candidates to fill the position below Assistant Sales and Marketing Manager with qualifications as below :
- At least 5 to years’ previous experience working in hotel communications.
- In-depth knowledge of the boat industry, including regulations, trends, and competitors.
- Fluent in English, other languages are a plus
- Creative and good editing skills
- Versatile and pro-active
- Excellent marketing and communication skill.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and implement successful strategies.
- Excellent verbal, writing, listening and presentation skills.
- Ability to manage internal and external relationships.
- Self-motivated and creative problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work both autonomously and in the team setting.
- Good computer skills and proficient use of Microsoft programmers.
- Extensive Knowledge and understanding of social media platforms with an eye on new innovations.
- Highly organized and driven with meticulous attentions to detail.
- Have ability to be commercially focused while keeping guest experience at the heart of each project.
- Proficiency in using CRM and other sales-related software applications.
- Flexibility to travel and work outside of regular business hours if required.
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Adhere to charter booking and preparation processes (SOP, Contract, Quality Gates) and develop digital solutions to create efficiency and up to date system process
- Ensure that charter related inquiries are answered efficiently in timely manner
- Ensure that yacht calendar is up to date with tentative booking, maintenance or confirmed booking at any time
- Autonomous in quoting and be extremely diligent with the charter offers, products, destinations, extra services/ sales, and competitors offers
- Reach charter sales objectives, defined on yearly basis with senior management.
- Develop and maintain monthly performance reporting to management for objectives status and to Yacht owner for charter revenue activities and sales & marketing actions plan
- Collaborate with marketing department for charter sales advertising supports (hard & soft version) supporting charter objectives short-term, mid-term, and long-term (Brochure, Google Ads, social media…)
- Autonomous in increasing charter products visibility of through existing/new referencing· platforms and distribution channels
- Implement key stakeholders and the management and facilitation for forging and developing long term relationships
- Manage leads end to end from first contact to deal closure using company’s CRM
- Develop and maintain personal ability to ensure specific itineraries to offer unique and/or tailored experience to clients.
Please submit your resume and recent photograph to :
PT Asia Global Yacht